Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Cool kids

I wish that I could be like the cool kids, cause all the cool kids they seem to fit in.

 
There is always those perfect ones that always get an "A+" and I'm always jealous of them. They always fit in and they are always so secure, they have all that confidence that I am lacking of. One of the things I am most jealous of is that they could go and talk to anyone the walk past because they aren't shy and everyone loves them that's just how it is. I want to be able to talk with people I see without getting panic attacks, it's not fair.  The main different between the outsiders and the "cool kids" is the self confidence, they belive in their self but I don't belive in myself  and you probably doesn't in yourself so that is what we are going to fight for. Maybe you're insecure about your body or maybe you're insecure about your dialect or maybe you're just insecure about everything in yourself just as me. Whatever it is we are going to change that, spread love and create goals for yourself. This weeks goal is to talk to someone that you don't use to talk with, maybe say thanks to the bus driver or maybe talk to the ones beside you in the bus or maybe even talk to someone in you school like say hi or talk about an assignment, good luck!!!

Todays quote: Be yourself, everyone else is taken!

Lonely girl online going offline
 

No comments:

Post a Comment